accident update--and pics

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:01:21 EST

1) Hey guys (and gals) I've finally posted pics of my accident last on
October 24!! I made a makeshift web page for you all to view them on. Feel
free to visit and email me with any comments or anything at
tendtherabbits@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/lenny187

2) I have an off topic question that's totally in left field. My dad owns
a BMW Z3 roadster and is looking for a mailing list similar to this one. He
has looked all over the place and tells me that he cannot find one, if
anyone knows of something please let me know ok?

Thanks in advance,
Josh
00 CC V6