RE: Re: RE: Jet Chip Group Buy extended 48 hours-STE

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:17:35 EST

This what I said concerning the gapping part. How do you do it when it
supposed to be set at .040 and the plug is set at the factory for .065?
So I left it and noticed a difference in performance at the low end.
Thought, it really smoothed out the idle, heating on, heating off, air on,
and air off.

Now, when fast start off, it has a small noticeable hesitation with the
Bosch plugs. I will say, this started after I installed the Z-Tube and
reset the PCM.

I will return to the 3923 spark plug this Friday to verify if this is the
fact.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA