A518 on a V6??

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:08:50 EST

Not too sure about your 94 but I did that swap in my 88 6er, all it took
was a slight ding in the y pipe, a little linkage modification, and a lot
of time. I had to do some wiring for the od but that is because my 500
blew and took my od wiring with it... I say go for it...

Chris

>well i got to thinking... i want to do the V8 swap like austin evenutally
>in my 94. i thought i might just start with a few things now. the way i
>look at it, i think my tranny is my weak link in my drivetrain now. it has
>to warm up before it shifts properly. so i know for sure it won't hold up
>to a 360. so what would be involved in putting a A518 in place of my A500??
> what years would work with a 94 V6?? if it's not to bad, i might start
>looking for a used 518 and get it rebuilt nicely. i want something that
>will be able to handle a lot of power when i'm all said and done. after i
>graduate college next year the real fun starts, but until now give me some
>advice on the tranny.... thanks for any input...
>mike k
>94 2wd, cc, slt, V6, msd6a, flowmaster, jba headers soon....

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm