DAK went into body shop

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:06:45 EST

Well the DAK went into the body shop today. Should be done on Friday. The
manager got me the smooth R/T bumper and is having it color matched so thats
one less mod I have to do in the future. The guy at the car rental counter
in front of me got the last DAK CC V-8 they had....I tried to get him to
trade with me but he didnt want to :( So until Friday I get to drive a
2001 V-6 very cheaply made Blazer. Whoever said the Dak v-6 was anemic
should drive THIS thing....I can go up hills faster on a bicycle :)

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"