RE: time test

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 18:49:38 EST

There's all kinds of changes going on. @home is changing out servers across
the nation due to capacity problems. I believe YAHOO might be doing similar
stuff. Anyway @home and YAHOO are sharing some addressing and that may be
causing some problems in itself. I usually get about 20 e-mails an hour on
the DML and I've gotten 2 in the last 3 hours. I'm expecting a flood
whenever this all comes back up.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile