Re: I need a lil power

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 21:18:59 EST

haha cool truck man, almost the same as mine. as for power...not much out
there. Jet Chip, edelbrock headers, new gears, port and polishing, exhaust,
intake...Have also heard that the weak point is the ignition..haven't tried
it out so I dunno. not sure what else you could do... Those would help
alot..if you have any questions gimme or Mike D a holler , as I'm planning
on making some major changes to my 6 this summer..just gotta call muscle
motors. hehehe
Mark
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock Coil Lund Roll Pan
---If better is possible, good is never enough---