RE: DML Digest V4 #2814

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:08:17 EST

Hello Digest:

Well, I got permission from my wife to order something for my truck as my
birthday present! I was thinking of the K&N generation II air intake kit on
the truck performance center site. I also could use shocks, and a cat-back
exhaust. Which do you think I should get for the most bang for the $'s?
Who has the best price/delivery? Could someone also tell me the
manufacturer and part # of the brass cap and rotor? My '98 5.2L 4X4 CC is
in need of a tune up. I plan on putting in the autolite 3923 plugs. I
already have installed JBA headers. I have noticed that when my truck is
cruising around 45 -50 mph in O/D, that I have a little (slight) surging and
bucking. Is this usually electrically related? Should I examine my (stock)
plug wires or just go ahead and upgrade them too? Thanks in advance for
your responses!

Michael Reynolds
'98 Dakota Sport CC 4X4
5.2L , 3.55 posi, JBA's, Flame Red