Re: Re: accident update--and pics

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:17:34 EST

Lenny,
Wow.. That must hurt! My Dak is at the dealer getting fixed right now. Did
you take yours to the dealer? If so, do they do all the work inside? If so,
you're in excellent hands. If not, you're still in excellent hands. (My
biggest concern has always been the painting, my delaer has 4 huge
downdraft spray booths that my truck just got out of, so I know I'm in good
hands. Besides, I've seen the head painter's (who painted my car) work, and
DAMN.).

How'd they figure $8200 in damage? Mine was about $7,800, and it looked a
lot worse than what I can see in yours from the picture. Did your airbags
deploy?

william