Re: Re: accident update--and pics

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:58:32 EST

William,
Actually my name's Josh and it did hurt, I'll be scanning in the damage
estimate later this week hopefully but here are some of the things i
remember, and yes my airbags did deploy. they are replacing: hood, grille,
L headlamp assy., L fender, bumper & brackets, lower valence, entire core
support, radiator, a/c core and lines, trans cooler & lines, electric fan,
regular fan, fan shroud, serpentine belt, entire dash & airbags, steering
column & wheel, and many misc clips and wiring harnesses, and my cab shifted
on the frame. I think that just about covers it. It should be done about
the end of the month, and it's at one of the best body shops in the chicago
area. They did the paint for a former show car of mine-flawlessly I might
add. Also, my truck is one of like 5 or 6 domestic vehicles on their lot,
the rest are european cars, benz, BMW, porsches, and stuff like that. I
have no doubt that it's in VERY capable hands. Thanks for the get well
wish, and I wish you well also.
~Josh