Re: Can I mount traction bars to my 4x4 (Universal traction bars)

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 22:00:50 EST

Nope... I went out last week and bought the same ones... didnt even think
about the position of the axle...which is on the the bottom of the leaf
springs... the reach is too far for the tractions bar mounts to reach. Had
to bring them back..:( Oh well. Ive got the same truck....
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com