to many Daks (not)

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 07:58:30 EST

I pulled into work yesterday and there was about 50 cars in the lot it was
real early out of the 50 about 20 of them were Dakotas I was like damn this
is great there was about 15 Durangos. This morning I get in and driving in
the lot and ther is a Durango Black Ram air hood like the Shelby and Flames
painted on the hood and front fenders they were the type that change colors
as you walk by like the Ford Mustang did.

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, 180
T-stat (on the way) Jet Stage II (on the way) Power Slot Rotors with
Performance Friction pads(on the way)Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint,
275/60/15 X4 (18s in Jan)Street Scene Mirrors, Clear Front Lenses, chrome
grille and bumpers
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65