RE: New guy

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:30:45 EST

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the DML! :)

On the cold-air system, there are several different manufacturers out there
(Volant, K&N, Mopar, QuickD, Intense Performance) but the choice seems to be
with Tony at http://www.quickd.com. Check out his modified Throttle Body to
compliment the new Intake System and also a good set of headers at
http://www.jbaheaders.com.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net