HP, TQ, Gear Sizes, etc.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:33:22 EST

For all of you "Gear Heads" and everyone else, check out the December issue
of Petersons 4-Wheel Magazine. They have a very nicely written HP vs. TQ
article with equations to go along with it.(Page 100) They also have a
really cool install on the Davis Unified Ignition system for
Mopars...yup...HEI for Mopars (older ones though). :)

I'll be updating the spreadsheet on my site with the new formulas (as well
as a separate spreadsheet for PDA's) within the next few days.

- Bernd