RE: CECIL! -Rich W

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 10:47:22 EST

If the tranny holds together to get there, I'll run it. Coming home two
weeks ago from the Chestertown show, my tranny decided it was just about
time to let go. It is starting to whine and sing. Last time it went out,
it only took it 60mi. to make up it's mind. If it falls apart, I'll just
have to come back after replacing the cam and heads too! :'B
Rich