Re[2]: Update on Dodge sucks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 11:41:12 EST

Yup, what a difference a dealership can make... I had nowhere near as serious a
problem(s) with my truck as Chris, but the first dealership I went to couldn't
pull their head out of their ass long enough to change a light bulb! Fed up, I
tried another dealer and have consistently gotten the best vehicle service and
straight talk I have ever experienced.

I'm glad you found a place that's got their act together.
Tom