Re: RE: Jet Group Buy Status

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 12:38:11 EST

Hey Steven, to get a group buy, just tell them you're from a group, like the
DML, and want to get a group buy going on a particular item. Ask them how
many buyers you need tog et and what kind of discount they'll give you. Bout
as simple as that. Then you try to get the number of buyers together.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T