Re: Re: NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS-Proper Speed?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 13:34:12 EST

What is the proper speed for running red lights and
stop signs?

--- "A. S." <adakota4x4@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot believe that you all are actually
> congratulating this guy for what
> he just said. Maybe if he stopped about half way
> through, he might have
> gotton his point across but statements like:
>
> "He didn't say he ran red lights and stop signs at
> 108 you f***ing idiots!"
> and
>
> "It's my damn
> opinion,and if you don't like it i don't care and
> you're probably stupid for
> not understanding what i'm really saying here."
>
> personally offend me. And the whole bit about
> threatening to leave the
> DML.....maybe nobody told you, but WE DON'T CARE.
> If you want to leave, go
> ahead. If you want to stay, that's fine too but you
> need to respect others
> on the list. Points can be made without going as
> far as you have.
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6
>

> >From: "Ryan Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org>
> >To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
> >Subject: DML: Re: NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS
> >Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:35:19 -0500
> >
> >Bravo Sean. Kudos, Kudos.
> >
> >:-)
> >
> >-Ryan
> >99 DA RC R/T
> >Don't think I'd do it, but still have no right to
> judge. I'm 16, I know
> >I'll
> >do something equally as stupid and not even realize
> it! :-)

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia