Re: Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 18:48:45 EST

    You might have better luck on your 4x4 than I did on my 2wd, but I
would have to advise against it. I am currently on my second set of IAS's.
The first set went back to Edelbrock after about 1 month and was replaced
with what I have now. The second set are a little better than the first, but
as
a whole Edelbrock's hype does not match real world performance. I can't
wait to lower my Dak so I can install a nice set of cutom tuned Bilsteins.
There are better shocks out there for a lot less money. Just my $0.02

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com