Re: Re: Pep Boys closing 38 stores (off topic)

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 21:59:15 EST

I'm sorry for your Dad and the outher out of a job. I wish them all good luck.

Don Mallett

<< My dad works (until Nov. 15) for pepboys in Muncie, IN.
He has been with the company for something like 6 years, since they came to
Indy. He helped to open one of the first stores in the state. He moved and
helped open another in Kokomo. Just so you know, my dad is an ASE master
technician. He also turned about 40% of total service sales each week since
he has been at Muncie.
Dakota content: 360 project may be on hold, depends on how much I want to
eat....
Andy Wittkamper
http://www.members.tripod.com/TiptonFFA