RE: Re: NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS-Proper Speed?

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 23:03:58 EST

I was kidding about the other stuff which was hopefully noticeable, but as
far as running redlights with an aparatus goes it happens all the time. You
slow down for an intersection scan it and if it appears that everyone has
stopped for you you proceed. This is in a BIG RED FIRE TRUCK not my personal
vehicle and I'm not driving a person who is certified is.

Chris