Re: Bilstein install questions-please read

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 01:11:04 EST

They are really very easy to install. The only problem I had was with the
fronts. They had a tendancy to turn as I was trying to loosen the top bolt.
Good luck with the install.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422