CalTrac traction bar Group buy..

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 07:30:37 EST

Ok folks, I have the minimum 3 orders for the CalTracs, they are $270
shipped. (usually $320+shipping). If anyone else wants in on the deal, please
email me :
matt_barret@earthtech.com by close of business ET Monday, Nov. 6th.
I will need your make and model, plus your shipping address. Payment by pay
pal, and money order is acceptable. Once I get all the names, and addresses,
I'll forward that info to John Mercedes, then you will arrange payment with
him. Once he gets payment, he will order the bars, and have them drop shipped
to each person.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd.
14.23 @ 94.49