Re: CT Show and Shine

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 08:40:30 EST

Bob, and anyone else interested.
This is a first annual show. My shop is hosting it. The show will be from
4pm-8pm. A BBQ will be going on, a light (strobe lights) show possibly. a
flame throwing car that shoots 20' flames from the tailpipes will be there.
Possibly a burnout competition. Its on the 11th 4pm-8pm (roughly). It will
be 95% trucks..if not 100%. A local 4x4 club will be showing there trail
rigs there as well. It will be a great time! Come on out! If you have any
questions call Mark Pauluzzi at Drive-Em-Wild at 203-387-WILD at
203-386-3895

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm