Re: CT Show and Shine

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:44:09 EST

I'm going to give it a shot but am not sure if I will make it. I will try
to have the Dak back on the road this weekend. If I don't run into any
additional problems, It'll be there.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM