Re: Re: Rainbow not withstanding.Live Long & Prosper

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:12:25 EST

Dam that spell check - "shoreline" should be "story
line"

Another great quote: "Why can't we all just get
along?" Rodney King during the LA riots.

--- Jack Paulson <cybermail1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I apologize for disagreeing and this is not meant be
> flame. Spock was right for what he said for
> Vulcans.
> They had a terrible emotionally based war out of
> which, to survive they made everyone conform to the
> tenants of logic and repress emotions.
>
> I believe the quote is from a shoreline where Spock
> was making a personal sacrifice or risking death for
> the crew of the enterprise.
>
> The basic premise of the United States is that the
> majority shall not impinge upon the rights of the
> minority.
>
> I now need to get back to constructing my
> transporter.
>
> Live long and prosper.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia