RE: 80 buck supercharger

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 15:18:46 EST

I was reading a copy of pop sci. and they had a ad for
a way to supercharge your car for 79.95 in 5 min.
This caught my attention so I checked out their web
site spiralmax.com The site showed up to a 30hp
gain(ricer logic I am sure). What it looked like was
a set of fins that get the air to swril through the
intake system. They also sell a exaust tip to do the
same thing. My question is has any one tryed this or
heard about it. I was considering it because they
claim it workes with other intake mods to make them
work better. So for 80 bucks almost seems worth it
right???????
thanks
sam
99 dak 4X4