Re: RE: Ford Issues Large Recall of Pickups

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 17:28:06 EST

.....and I hope Mark has hair. :-)

I do, for now... And Ryan you have a nice truck...I understand that you are
poking fun at Ford and there is nothing wrong with that..Hell the Ford list
is probably doing the same thing to us. When the whole R/T towing issue was
big, lord knows how much they were bashing us..but the last few weeks all
that has been on this list is somebody bashing somebody else..I know what I
said didn't help and I realize that now. Can we please get back to the talk
about sparkplugs and TB's? Please? So as Forrest Gump said..." that's all I
have to say about that."
Mark
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock Coil Lund Roll Pan
---If better is possible, good is never enough---