Re: $4.74 Autolites

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 21:20:12 EST

> Kyle,
>
> Does the rebate form say "US residents only" on it? I haven't priced
> these plugs locally yet, but if they're more than $2 CDN each, I
> might be interested in taking you up on that.

DOH! You are good Jason! I didnt remember reading anything about it on the
rebate form, but I just picked it up and read the #5 Rule: "This offer is
valid for purchases made in the United States only." If you want, I could
buy them for you. This way, you could just pay me for the 'after' rebate
price and the rebate would them just get sent to my home. The Autolite
Coppers go for $1.09 each(before the rebate). The limit is 16 spark plugs,
so if you want just get 16 plugs, and save them for any future needs? If you
buy all 16 plugs, you will get them for 12.64 plus sales tax. Just
suggestions, let me know.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6