Re: new plugs :)

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 22:02:57 EST

That sounds great, I'm gonna try to order a set tomorrow.
I know from racing bikes that the better more expensive plugs have
fine wire electrodes and grounds, and are made of expensive alloys.
That's why I could never grasp the 4 electrode idea!
Thanks for the good info.

<< just in time for everyone who has just bought 3923s...... I've got a new
 set of Autolites on order, straight from the company. My dynoman (who sold
 me on the 3923's) claims these plugs perform even better than the 3923s.
 The designation is AR3923, for Autolite Racing (???) The plugs have a cut
 back electrode as well as a new electrode alloy.

 I'm having to wait for these plugs to come in from the factory, but I'll
 keep yall posted on my findings..
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
         jon@fast4x4.net
        www.fast4x4.net