Re: Attn: Chris Lang

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 23:57:52 EST

Well I just checked the answering machine and the dealer called and my truck
is in!!! They said it wont be ready to pick up till monday, but I'm going
to give them a call tomorrow morning and see if I can swing picking it up
tomorrow, I cant stand waiting anymore. Hopefully it'll work out.

Chris Lang