Re: fuel economy

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 00:56:27 EST

Well, according to my math, (calculator involved), on the last tank-full I
got 13.5 MPG with a 5.9L and 3.55 gears Auto tranny and all city driving.
Of course that's mostly stop and go traffic. Between my home and work which
is less than 10 miles, there must be 12 traffic lights. HURRY UP AND WAIT!
I probably do drive conservatively. Except for when I want to "PUNCH IT"
Then I notice a difference in mileage. It got 319 miles on 23.6 gallons. I
can't wait to take it on a long highway trip.