RE: carsdirect.com ----- <pros> <cons>

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 13:47:55 EST

I bought my Dak through CarsDirect. They were great, very helpful, and spent
a lot of time looking for the Dak I wanted (DC had stopped building the
2000's by that time). Got it for well below invoice too, can't beat that! I
even checked around for financing, and they offered a better rate (through
Bank One) than anyone else I found.

>From my experience I would recommend them wholeheartedly, and would use them
again!

- Alex/StL