Re: 80 buck supercharger

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 17:13:28 EST

Wow, Jon, the EPA is really going to love you. They've spend decades
trying to eek out every hundredth of a percent improvement in the
number of nanograms of pollutants our vehicles release in to the
atmosphere, and along you come with a 2 cycle gas powered
supercharger to belch out burned gas/oil mix.

Sounds extremely cool... :-)

--- Jon <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:

> BUT, my father recently bought a Stihl gas powered leaf blower,
> and
> DANG!!! That thing puts out a MESS of air! WAY more than the
> electric
> ones. Also, its got a trigger finger throttle on it which allows
> you to
> adjust the airflow over a large range. Anyone see where I'm going
> with this? :-)

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.