Re: Tranny pan won't come out HELP!

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 22:37:48 EST

Ive got pretty much the same set up on my 92 V8 4x4 dakota, or at least I
would think so, and I had a little trouble dropping the pan, but I was
eventually able weezle the pan on outa there, just give it another shot... or
maybe what I was looking at doing now that I have DT headers on was to jack
up the tranny, remove the mount on the tail housing and slide it out under
the trans... dont know, just an idea.

Oh, and by the way, it is a HUGE hassle getting the Y-pipe out of there,
especially when you are trying to get it out in one piece like I was when I
put my DT headers on.... it is possible though.

In a message dated 11/04/2000 5:16:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,