Re: "Piece Of **** Ford"...Hey Bernd,here's a real Goofnut!

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 23:46:13 EST

Just came back from the store.Guy was trying to start his Ferd truck(a
F150)...couldnt get it started,so he poured some raw gas down the
intake.....i ran like hell,the engine started,and a fireball shot out the
intake...

Stupid idiot set his truck on fire,had to call the Fire Department
to put it out...lol

Now i heard over my police scanner,he's gonna be charged with "vandalism"

if he only owned a Dak...hehehehe ;)