Re: Tranny pan won't come out HELP!

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 00:30:37 EST

Im sorry to hear that man, sucks you gotta go through all that trouble just
to change the fluid and filter... especially when others dont have to. They
say even though the truck was built the same as all the others, not everyone
is exactly alike.... dunno, and good luck!!!!!!!

In a message dated 11/04/2000 8:49:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,