2001 DML CALENDAR RESULTS

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 01:27:34 EST

  Well, here's what you've been waiting for, folks! :-)
I figured that as long as I'm up, I might as well mail this out...

I am planning to include some data about each truck along
with the calendar (I'm not sure yet if it will be *in* the
calendar or on a seperate sheet). Anyway, if the winners
could contact me with the particulars of their truck, that'd
be great. (If all the info is already in your DML profile,
just let me know and I can copy it from there if you don't
feel like typing.) :-)

  Besides the info on each truck, I was planning on having
the owner's name, location (just the city and state/province),
e-mail address, and web site (if any). If you do not want any
of that info included in the calendar, please let me know. Also,
if you *do* want that info included, please tell me the name,
location, e-mail address, and web site URL you would like
listed for you. Also, if you would like me to ensure that
your license plate is unreadable then let me know; otherwise
I'll just put it in the calendar as-is.

   I would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who
submitted pics for the calendar, and of course, thanks also
to everyone who voted! I have had more than one person
comment that the choice was difficult due to such great
photos. :-)

Without further ado, the winners are:

    Tim Althoff
    Chris Chard
    Adam Blaster
    Norah Bleazard
    Ed Estoppey
    Chris Hannon
    William Hiatt
    Nate Johnson
    David Martin
    Ed McCarrick
    Jon Steiger
    Ken Sweet

  Ed Estoppey and Ken Sweet: Could you please mail me your
original photos ASAP? Thanks!

                                              -Jon-

  .---- Jon Steiger ----- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@twistedbits.net ------.
  | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'