Re: Homebrew Intakes

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 08:49:00 EST

OK,has anyone figured out,that as you are driving,the cooler air,entering
the pipe,will keep it cool enough?..

Is this just for the homemade ones,or does this affect the same ones
currently selling on E-bay?

Im going to go look at the factory hose tubing that runs from the
Restrictive air box to the GenIII Air Hat...now,why couldnt this be
used?...why noy just buy some of this,or go to a junk yard.

Also,i'm going to look at some plumbing shops..If it can handle hot water up
to 140 degrees,then.....

Somebody respond to this...
My kit from E-bay arrives on Thursday..

Digger