Re: RE: St Louis

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 10:17:02 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2000 10:56:48 PM Central Standard Time,
komodo@pikenet.net writes:

<< Yah lets meet there. I need to know the exact date. >>
Well I think the Date will be pushed back so we can give others a chance to
make arrangements.

I Believe Nov. 18th noon o'clock at the parking lot to the Old Science
center. Which is accross hiway 40 connected to the New Science center via a
walk bridge that'll set your radar detector off.

If anyone needs directions I can mail them to you personally

Derek