Re: RE: Bummer @ work

From: Dodgezilla69@cs.com
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 10:39:55 EST

   good to hear ed ..ya they are real high up there my wife has trouble
gettin in to ..its fun to watch lol.thank goodness for the grab handles :)
the room is nice to ive stuffed mine with six adults goin to spooky world
..no complaints ..i cant say the same about the hills cause i only gots the 6
but there is much to do to it ...hey have ya run on the procomps before ..how
are they ...my minds on bilstein but im tryin to look for a cheaper
alternative .....

  jake