RE: Re: RE: Re: Got a check engine light today, got code now

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 08:22:46 EST

Sorry bout that, it was 1281, I just double checked it.
No emissions test here,yet, (crossing my fingers)
I think I'll either 1. pull the clutch fan off, 2. Place a piece of cardboard
in front of the radiator
or if I have to, I'll put the 195 stat back in.
(only in the winter time)
Thanks for the Help.

Matt

In a message dated Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:14:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Ronald