Warranty Gold

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 10:54:33 EST

FYI for Dodge owners-another alternative....

We will repeat that phrase every time your vehicle needs a
repair. Simply take it to an ASE certified mechanic of
your choice, have the repairs authorized, and we will pay
for your authorized repairs with our corporate credit card.
It's that simple. Make your life a little easier with a
Warranty Gold service contract. Call today and take advantage
of our current discounts.

Coupon ($250 Value) for a Vehicle IN factory warranty:
$600-$1100 (Depending on Model) No-Middleman Discount
Plus a $150 additional cash discount and a FREE Zero
Deductible on the New Diamond'Bumper to Bumper Plus'
This offer expires Friday November 10, 2000.
Call 1-888-550-9365 for details.
(not available with any other specials)

Call 1-888-550-9365 today and discover how the Diamond
extended service contract can protect you from the high cost
of auto repairs. You can also visit us online at
http://marketing.warrantygold.com/UM/T.ASP?A6.9.35.1.105844

Our Diamond is the most comprehensive warranty available.
It covers most electronic, electrical, and mechanical item on
your vehicle. It will even cover your factory installed
sound system and navigational system.

Call 1-888-550-9365 to see how we can tailor a contract
specifically for you.

Additional Benefits include:
-The most comprehensive Wear and Tear coverage available
-24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer assistance
-Roadside Assistance
  --Towing
  --Lost Key Lockout
  --Car Rental
  --Trip Interruption
-Protection of your Investment

Call 1-888-550-9365 or visit us online for your Free
Customized Quote.
http://marketing.warrantygold.com/UM/T.ASP?A6.9.35.2.105844

Enjoy the Roads,

Robert Castaneda
Internet Sales Manager
robert.c@warrantygold.com

We encourage you to read what the consumer protection
groups have to say. We earn the data that they provide
each day. Visit the links provided at
http://marketing.warrantygold.com/UM/T.ASP?A6.9.35.3.105844
You are receiving the email because you have subscribed to this list as
stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil. If you would like to remove yourself from
this list, please click:
http://marketing.warrantygold.com/UM/U.ASP?A6.9.105844 and you will be
removed immediately! Thank you!