Re: Project 1HIDAK nearly complete

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:15:04 EST

I'd NEVER get the little woman to go for that. I can hear it now.."you
already have a truck"...but honey..."yours is 4 wheel drive too"....I know
but...."you can't drive two trucks at once"...well, I realize that but... I
do have plans of buliding one myself (just something I've ALWAYS wanted to
do) in the future though, which she's all for...my project truck will be an
older Ram.
Can't wait to see pics when you get all the final touches complete.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/