Re: Kota Audio Ideas

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:41:08 EST

Ok...the door speakers I believe are all the same size. They are 5 1/4s..I'm
not sure about in a Regular cab but in my Club cab I have 6x8s in the
back..I think. Not sure since it has been a while, and I am going to be
putting some 6x9s in there this week. If you decide to do something like
this you will probably have to take off the rear panel and drill new holes
to mount the screws in.
Mark.
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock Coil Lund Roll Pan
---If better is possible, good is never enough---