Re: RE: How to price my Dak?Go QC

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 14:49:41 EST

I second Ronald's recommendation - I looked at the CC
also. Unless there is a real hauling need the extra
passenger room is the way to to.

--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Try a QC Alex. You'll wonder how you lasted so long
> without one.
>
> Ron
> 00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
> For modifications see my DML Profile

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia