Re: Dodge Day at Carlsbad Drag Strip!

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:24:19 EST

I'll be there, look forward to meeting you all.

Warm climate?!?, Man it got so cold here last night I had to put a blanket
on the bed. If this keeps up I might even have to close the window!

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses, Aiwa MP3 Player
Performance: Removed rubber flap, Appointment w/Hotchkis, home brew K&N
Intake, Jet Stage II.