Re: cd changer recommendations

From: Mike and Erin Johnson (mikerin@coastalnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 18:34:15 EST

Ken, I put a similar Kenwood system in my wife's Honda a couple of weeks
befroe she totalled it. After the wreck I took it out, and put it in my
truck to make sure it still worked, and it did. I didn't need it with my
head unit and it is now residing in the closet. It worked great in both
vehicles for the price.

Mike J
Swansboro NC