RE: RE: RE: Cat Back Bull**** run-around!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 18:53:13 EST

I agree Andy. You can't do everything at once, but you shouldn't give up
and not do it at all. When you do find someone to do your exhaust, make
sure they can weld all the way from the cat to the end. The biggest
complaints I hear are from people that use the clamps. Clamps have a
tendency to come loose and start rattling all over the place and since
sounds tend to telescope all over a car, it's hard to find the source. If
you always use welding on your headers and exhaust that's two things you
don't have to worry about when you hear a strange noise.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile