Re: fuel economy

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 19:22:08 EST

The first 1/2 the trip goes through palm springs, which has a big hill up, then
a big hill down and a strong wind from the rear. You can pretty much coast
through palm springs (don the hill, and then some) for a few miles with no
engine. That would help my economy somewhat... to be completely fair, I would
have to do the same trip but do the 1st half at 80 and the second half at 55
and compare.

-=Mike