RE: Sport Truck/December 2000 (Page 10)

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 21:22:26 EST

"The PT Cruiser is nothing more than a four-door sedan with a hatchback.It
certainly doesnt belong in a truck magazine.Motor Trend,
yes.Sport Truck,NO!! If i was given one,i'd sell it,and buy a new Dodge
Dakota..A real truck!!"

For those of you proud of your Dakota's,THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin